Trapinlekund Admin replied

291 weeks ago

Justice League Action Full Movie Free Download

Show Spoiler

a5c7b9f00b Batman, Superman and Wonder Woman will lead the DC Super Heroes against their most infamous foes.
I know all these lame DC shows are made to appeal to 8 year olds so they can sell some stupid toys…. except kids these days play video games they&#39;re not begging their daddies and mommies to buy them batman and superman toys those days are over….when will these people get it..the 90&#39;s are over folks we got 3D video games now you can stop making these corny lame childish cartoons because no one will buy your stupid toys<br/><br/>I bet even the children are sick of all these new corny superhero series they keep making so don&#39;t expect adults like me who are able to write reviews on the internet to gives this show a positive review.
I promptly stop watching this show, when I saw that they had Superman and Wonder Woman dating. These two iconic characters should never date or be in a romantic relationship with one another. It feeds into Nazi points of view of creating a super race of people and eugenics amongst the none white race.<br/><br/>The Justice League already has a Image issue when it comes to both diversity and female superheros walking around in outfits made for strippers. This just make Superman more unrelatable and sabotage Wonder Woman empowerment as a legit hero.<br/><br/>Plus it feeds into the fact that Kryptonian race might be racist in nature, because you never see Asian, Black, or other Kryptonian races in all the 84 years Superman has been around and NO Token minority members of the Justice League doesn&#39;t count.<br/><br/>Also the scripts seem to be puerile and under-dramatized. In the sense that it lacks any character depth. Conflict within a team and individual internal fights will always take a bad script to a Great script.

The Uprising Begins full movie download in hindiShout at the Devil full movie torrentSpecial Witness full movie torrentHellboy II: The Golden Army full movie in hindi free download mp4Kruger Miljoene tamil dubbed movie torrentSugrizimas in hindi free downloadZion full movie downloadMagnaCarta 2 download movie freethe Episode 1.50 downloadCry Freedom Fighters! download movies

KathrinaDupree replied

187 weeks ago

Justice League was a famous cartoon played in carton network. Once I was just addicted to this cartoon. Always watching the same. After the hard work of my parents, I got free. But still, I like to watch cartoons. the page here Thanks for sharing it here.
Please log in to post a reply.